Monday, August 17, 2009

MoMA Card and Ornaments



I am delighted to announce that my Holiday card for the Museum of Modern Art in New York is now available! I am honored to be a part of their card program. The award-winning MoMA holiday card program has been in existence for more than a half century. Initially, the Museum invited artists whose work was represented in the collection to create original designs, including Alexander Calder, Henri Matisse, and Andy Warhol. They have expanded the program over the years to include images from MoMA's permanent collection as well as new designs by talented contemporary graphic artists, illustrators, and designers. In addition to my boxed Multicolored Snowflake, the museum has also made felt ornaments out of the design.

3 comments:

  1. Any,
    These are fabulous! Congratulations for being represented in the MoMA! I am proud to be related to you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy-
    So sorry I misspelled your name in my post....

    ReplyDelete