Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Everyday Cards


In designer language, "Everyday" is a category that refers to occasions or events that can happen any day of the year. Like birthdays, weddings, births, thank yous and the like. As opposed to occasions that are date-specific like St. Patrick's day and Christmas. Here are two new cards I did with Great Arrow, and they turned out beautifully! I love the rich smoothness of their hand-silkscreened cards, and the care they put into the craftsmanship. My Great Arrow cards are available here.


2 comments:

  1. Amy --
    I love the missing "U" card. Can I buy directly from you? Wanna do it. Wanna do it.
    And thanks for the info re that gem of a museum.
    By the way, miss "u." AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arlen! Missing U too! I'm due into the city for a nice salad at that French Bistro with you!

    ReplyDelete